You want to connect with your inner wisdom
You're ready to feel empowered with intuitively understanding the Tarot
This PDF E-course is for you if you want...
- to be guided forward on your spiritual quest
- to find clarity on your path
- to connect to your intuition
- to gain confidence with Tarot readings
- to connect with your Tarot deck
- to immerse yourself in a deep & personal learning experience
Whether you've never shuffled a Tarot deck or have been dabbling with readings for years...
You want to know what messages the Tarot has for you.
You're ready for some self-exploration and soul-searching.
This deep 8-week PDF course can be started at any time and is self-paced. You'll receive an email with information for how to access the classroom after signing up. This email will have a link to a special password-protected area on my site where you can download the course material. I am so excited to be your guide on your journey towards knowledge not only of the Tarot, but of yourself.
& while on the surface, this course is about learning the Tarot, it's really about self-exploration, intuition, and connection.
In this course, you're going to get:
- access to a classroom with PDFs for each week of the course
- a chance to develop your own interpretation of each card through guided meditations, journal prompts, exploration, how-to's, ritual, and personal insight....
- ....along with learning the traditional meaning of each card
- your own tarot guidebook that you will create!
- clarity & confidence with pulling cards and reading the Tarot for yourself and others
- access to The Tarot Within Facebook group & course information -- so you can go at your own pace & read through lessons again & again.
The journey's path, beginning upon sign-up:
In our first week, we lay down the basics so that you start off with a solid foundation in the Tarot.
- The history of the Tarot
- The patterns that the Tarot carries in its numbers and suits
- Your own personal signifier card that will remain with you on your Tarot journey
- How to clear your deck so that it's energetically lined up with your intentions
- How to ask the Tarot a question
The second and third week dive into the definitive archetypes of the Tarot: The Major Arcana. We'll start off our journey as the Fool, but end with the World at our fingertips.
- How to interpret the story of each individual card
- How each card has a message for you
- How to integrate the lessons of the cards into your life
- How to meditate with the cards
- How journaling and spending time with one card each day will deepen your understanding of the deck as a whole.
This is where we immerse ourselves in the various suits and the lessons of the Minor Arcana. We'll review the patterns that happen in each suit and watch our path unfold.
- How to use the patterns of the cards to remember each one's significance
- More ways to interpret the story of each card in your own way
- How each card has a message for you that you can apply to your own life
- More ways to meditate with the cards
- How to see the flexibility of interpretation of the cards
- How to use the cards in rituals and ceremony
This is really a never-ending journey. While the activities here are within just 1 week, you will be using these techniques during the entire time you work with the Tarot.
You'll be able to:
- Read the Tarot from various spreads
- Understand how the significance of a card can shift when paired with another card
- Use multiple cards to tell a story
- Tap into your intuition to see the real meaning behind each reading that you do
All of this, and....
-forever access to The Tarot Within Facebook group, where you can ask questions, get support, and practice giving Tarot readings to others
Are you ready to embark on your journey? You can begin at any time!
1. What will I need for the course?
For this course, you'll need your own deck of Tarot cards and a journal of some kind. Feel free to use an online journal or to do things the old-fashioned way with a pen and paper. Optional but helpful other items are: - A sage smudge stick or smudge stick that feels right for you (cedar is also lovely!) -A candle in your favorite scent to help set the mood -A quartz crystal
2. I don't have a deck yet, but I want to learn. Which deck do you recommend?
I have been using The Herbal Tarot for a little more than 8 years and love how it appeals to my inner medicine woman. I also love the gorgeous watercolor illustrations on The Wild Unknown. I recommend going into a metaphysical shop and checking out their selection of Tarot decks. One will most likely speak to you. Go with one that resonates with you the most -- it is worth it to invest a little extra in a deck if it's something you really love and will enjoy using.
3. Can I do this course if I have never read the Tarot before?
Yes! Absolutely! This course is designed to help you gain a deep understanding and appreciation for the Tarot cards. We'll be covering the basics so you'll get all the information that you need...and you'll also have the advantage when coming up with your own interpretation of the cards because you will have no preconceived notions about the significance of each card! You also have lifetime access to the course, which means you can move at your own pace.
4. Will I still benefit from this course if I have already been reading the cards and learning about their interpretation for a while?
Yes, you definitely will! This course will not only help you to solidify the meanings and symbolism embedded in each card, but will also provide a deeper connection to your deck by promoting that you come up with your own interpretation and story for each card. You will benefit greatly from both the learning and soul-searching aspects of this course.
5. How is The Tarot Within different from other Tarot courses online?
As a teacher and healer, I tend to break the rules and think outside the box. I find my own way to do and learn things and then move forward, even if it's unconventional. I am teaching you the way I learned the Tarot -- not through memorization as much as by personal experience and interpretation. The cards have been speaking to me for almost a decade and I watched my intuition develop greatly the more that I used them. This course will not only give you the traditional significance of each card, but will also help you develop your own intuition for what each card means to you.
6. How does the course work?
After registration, you'll receive an email with login information for a password protected classroom. Within this classroom, you'll find PDFs for each week of the course. You can download these PDFs to access at any time! This class is an 8 week course, but you can go through it at your own pace.
7. How much time will I invest in the course daily?
I estimate that on average, a day's reading and activities will take 20 minutes. However, you may choose to take longer or shorter, depending on how you're feeling that day. You might want to save some days to do on the weekend so that you can really dive deep into the day's work.
8. Can I set up a payment plan?
Yes! Send me an email at DRAWINGWITHIN at GMAIL dot COM & we will work something out.